Search This Blog:

OSHO
NEVER BORN NEVER DIED,
ONLY VISITED THIS PLANET EARTH
BETWEEN
11 DECEMBER 1931 AND 19 JANUARY 1990

I would like more and more writers, poets, film makers to steal as much as they can, because truth is not my property, I am not its owner. let it reach in any way, in anybody's name, in any form, but let it reach. Beyond Psychology#3 Q#2 : Osho

If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be mirrored: two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me."

"Only that which cannot be taken away by death is real. Everything else is unreal, it is made of the same stuff dreams are made of." ~OSHO♥

Monday 20 February 2012

YOU WILL NOT LOSE CONTACT, DON'T BE WORRIED AT ALL!


 YOU WILL NOT LOSE CONTACT, DON'T BE WORRIED AT ALL! I will be coming with you, following you. You will find me always very close to you. Yes, sometimes you can chit chat with me. And if sometimes the idea arises to have a little dialog with me, don't feel that it is crazy. Let the dialog happen and YOU WILL BE SURPRISED that your questions are answered in the same way that I am answering here. They will be answered from your own deepest recesses of being, they will be answered by your own center. The questions come from the circumference and the answers come from the center.

In the beginning they will look as if I am answering you. But sooner or later, YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT THEY ARE BEING ANSWERED BY YOUR OWN REAL SELF. The Master represents only your real self. He speaks to you only to provoke the sleeping center of your being. Once the center is awake, the Master become silent with the disciple.

||♥OSHO♥||

No comments:

Post a Comment