Search This Blog:

OSHO
NEVER BORN NEVER DIED,
ONLY VISITED THIS PLANET EARTH
BETWEEN
11 DECEMBER 1931 AND 19 JANUARY 1990

I would like more and more writers, poets, film makers to steal as much as they can, because truth is not my property, I am not its owner. let it reach in any way, in anybody's name, in any form, but let it reach. Beyond Psychology#3 Q#2 : Osho

If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be mirrored: two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me."

"Only that which cannot be taken away by death is real. Everything else is unreal, it is made of the same stuff dreams are made of." ~OSHO♥

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Don't Leave this Earth Unless You have made it a Little More Beautiful - Osho



"Remember one thing: that you should not leave this earth unless you have made it a little more beautiful, a little lovelier, a little more loving. To me, this is the only strength, the only power - that we can transform life, we can transform consciousness... Your creativeness will help you to become enlightened, just as enlightenment brings an explosion of creativity."

"My trust in existence is absolute. If there is any truth in what I am saying, it will survive... the people who remain interested in my work will be simply carrying the torch, but not imposing anything on anyone... I will remain a source of inspiration to my people... I want them to grow on their own - qualities like love, around which no church can be created, like awareness, which is nobody's monopoly; like celebration, rejoicing, and remaining fresh, child-like yes... I want my people to know themselves, not to be according to someone else. And the way is in."
"When mind knows, we call it knowledge. When heart knows, we call it love. And when being knows, we call it meditation."

"The priests are the greatest con men in the world. They have sold something which nobody has ever seen, which nobody is ever going to see... My whole approach is to give you back to yourself. You have been stolen. You have been covered, conditioned in every possible way... my whole work is to make doors and windows in you. And if I can withdraw all the walls and leave you just an open sky, you will know what religion is."

"I am not giving you a new set of dogmas, beliefs, creeds, ideologies - not at all. My function is totally different. My function is to take away whatever you have got and not to give you anything in its place... and there is no need to substitute anything; creativity is your intrinsic potential... just a small discovery on your own and you are a different being, because now truth is born in you."

"The pseudo-religions depend upon disciplining the mind. The real religion's first work is to put the mind aside... All that you have to do is watch... just like the light disperses the darkness, watchfulness disperses the mind, its thoughts, its whole paraphernalia... So meditation is simply watchfulness, awareness... it invents nothing, it simply discovers that which is there... And what is there? You enter and you find infinite emptiness, so tremendously beautiful, so silent, so full of light, so fragrant, that you have entered into the kingdom of God. In my words, you have entered into Godliness."

-OSHO

No comments:

Post a Comment