Search This Blog:

OSHO
NEVER BORN NEVER DIED,
ONLY VISITED THIS PLANET EARTH
BETWEEN
11 DECEMBER 1931 AND 19 JANUARY 1990

I would like more and more writers, poets, film makers to steal as much as they can, because truth is not my property, I am not its owner. let it reach in any way, in anybody's name, in any form, but let it reach. Beyond Psychology#3 Q#2 : Osho

If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be mirrored: two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me."

"Only that which cannot be taken away by death is real. Everything else is unreal, it is made of the same stuff dreams are made of." ~OSHO♥

Monday 23 November 2009

Quotes by OSHO [video] - Explains why you need to 'Practise Meditation for 21 days' initially!



Why are 21 days needed when you begin practising meditation... Osho explains it beautifully here....

Thank you beloved master...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment