Search This Blog:

OSHO
NEVER BORN NEVER DIED,
ONLY VISITED THIS PLANET EARTH
BETWEEN
11 DECEMBER 1931 AND 19 JANUARY 1990

I would like more and more writers, poets, film makers to steal as much as they can, because truth is not my property, I am not its owner. let it reach in any way, in anybody's name, in any form, but let it reach. Beyond Psychology#3 Q#2 : Osho

If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be mirrored: two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me."

"Only that which cannot be taken away by death is real. Everything else is unreal, it is made of the same stuff dreams are made of." ~OSHO♥

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Does "TRUTH" need 650 books / volumes of OSHO's discourses with translations in 250 languages?


A SEEKER ASKS:

OSHO,
IN SO MANY WAYS, IN THIS WAY AND THAT WAY, YOU GO ON SAYING THE SAME THINGS. DOES TRUTH NEED SO MANY WORDS?

OSHO RESPONDS:

"Truth does not need one single word. Truth can never be expressed in words. Truth is beyond words. That is why, this effort is being made to say it in many different ways. You may not understand it in this way, but perhaps you may in that way.You may not see it from this direction, but perhaps you will from another.If you cannot see in this way, perhaps some other expression may help.

Perhaps, Sahajo's, perhaps Daya's, or Mahavira's, or Buddha's....... perhaps the expression of Christ - I will use any means to help you to understand.

If you miss this time, I will again find some other way to help you. BUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS ALWAYS THAT WHICH CANNOT BE SAID. I am always having to tell you about that which cannot be told. But if I were to remain silent, then there would be no possibility for you to understand.

Truth cannot be contained in words, but if the IMPACT of the words continue to fall on you, then someone inside you will begin to wake up, and having awoken, will understand. WORDS ARE IMPACTS.

That is why, I don't speak about devotion all the time, otherwise you will fall asleep. I don't talk on meditation all the whole time, or on witnessing. Recently. I spoke on Lieh Tzu. It worked for some and didn't for some. THERE WAS NO POINT IN TALKING TO SPEAKING TO THEM ON HIM ANY LONGER...

So then I speak on Daya, on Ashtavakra, on Krishna instead...

I speak in so many different ways......... Your question is right: what I say in different ways is the same thing - I have nothing else to say.
BUT YOUR SLEEP IS SO DEEP THAT I MUST CALL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN... But can remain silent, but if you don't understand me when I speak, how will you understand my silence?

TRUTH cannot be said in words, but if someone is willing to understand it can penetrate him even through words. Many enlightened ones have remained silent, but who has understood their silence?

A few enlightened ones have spoken. If they speak to 100 people, NINETY NINE of them will NOT understand. But even if just ONE UNDERSTANDS, that is enough.

EVEN IF ONE PERSON WAKES UP, THAT IS SUFFICIENT. Then, a CHAIN has been created: One person has awoken and that one person will awaken someone else.

Even the awakening of one person is a RARE EVENT on this earth - because if one person awakens, that one person will become the temple of divine....
THE MILIEU AROUND HIM WILL SPREAD, Waves will arise, Light will shower down, a Fragrance will emanate.

His music will echo far and wide, and someone else might AWAKEN because of that music. A chain has been started.

Moreover, those words belong to the DIVINE, just like everything else. Truth is divine's ... and words ... and nothingness.

*** OSHO *** The Last Morning Star

1 comment: