Search This Blog:

OSHO
NEVER BORN NEVER DIED,
ONLY VISITED THIS PLANET EARTH
BETWEEN
11 DECEMBER 1931 AND 19 JANUARY 1990

I would like more and more writers, poets, film makers to steal as much as they can, because truth is not my property, I am not its owner. let it reach in any way, in anybody's name, in any form, but let it reach. Beyond Psychology#3 Q#2 : Osho

If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be mirrored: two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me."

"Only that which cannot be taken away by death is real. Everything else is unreal, it is made of the same stuff dreams are made of." ~OSHO♥

Wednesday 8 September 2010

AWARENESS … Being Aware…. OSHO - [[Dedicated to my dear friend Basho]]


 It is not a question of making efforts to be aware. If you make efforts to be aware, you will create tensions inside yourself - all efforts bring tensions. If you TRY to be aware, you are fighting with yourself; there is no need to fight. Awareness is not a by-product of effort: awareness is a fragrance of let-go: awareness is a flowering of surrender, of relaxation.

Just sit silently in a relaxed state, doing nothing... and awareness will start happening. Not that you have to pull it up from somewhere, not that you have to bring it from somewhere. It will shower on you from nowhere. It will well up from within your own sources. You just be silent, sitting.

♥ OSHO ♥

Examination is the first step: becoming alert to what passes through your mind. And there is constant traffic -- so many thoughts, so many desires, so many dreams are passing by. You have to be watchful; you have to examine each and everything that passes through the mind. Not a single thought should pass unawares, because that means you were asleep. Become more and more observant.

"First examine what is constantly there in your mind, what is being repeated again and again. You don't have many thoughts. If you examine minutely you will see that you have only a few thoughts repeated again and again -- maybe in new forms, new colors, new garments, new masks, but you have only a very few thoughts."

- OSHO♥

2 comments:

  1. I like Osho's advice about making awareness effortless. He was so wise.

    Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much CoolDeep, that's so kind of you <3<3 You're wonderful.

    And yes...it answers alot of my questions. It's excellent how Osho emphasizes that awareness arises out of let go. That's also my experience: If I resist the moment in any way I'm not aware but in my mind.

    I wanted to tell you that something confused me in the last week. A friend of mine gave me a book from someone not very well known about nonduality. And because I was curious I read it but it kinda confused me.
    This nonduality guy all the time stressed that you are "One with everything" and that it doesn't even matter if you're aware.

    My experience - especially after reading our beloved master Osho - is kinda different. I mean...if I'm in totally let go and fully aware...I feel like I AM this awareness, this stillness, it feels like my true self. I feel like this hollow bamboo mentioned by Osho... right, compassionate and intelligent acting just happens through me out of this wonderful awareness that I am.

    So the confusion has arisen because when I'm the witness, Osho always talks about, then of course I'm kinda seperate from the things I watch. But maybe the things I watch are just a dream and it's about focusing on that which is not taken away by death...the awareness, my true self...

    Is your experience similar to mine? How do you see this issue of seperaion?

    Again, thanks so much.
    I've got the time to visit you're blog daily the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete