Search This Blog:

OSHO
NEVER BORN NEVER DIED,
ONLY VISITED THIS PLANET EARTH
BETWEEN
11 DECEMBER 1931 AND 19 JANUARY 1990

I would like more and more writers, poets, film makers to steal as much as they can, because truth is not my property, I am not its owner. let it reach in any way, in anybody's name, in any form, but let it reach. Beyond Psychology#3 Q#2 : Osho

If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be mirrored: two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me."

"Only that which cannot be taken away by death is real. Everything else is unreal, it is made of the same stuff dreams are made of." ~OSHO♥

Friday 9 April 2010

The problem of life is not philosophical, it is existential.-OSHO



Love.
The problem of life is not philosophical,
it is existential.
You cannot solve it from the outside;
you cannot just be a spectator to it --
you are in it -- you ARE IT.


And moreover, what is philosophy?
At the worst a linguistic misunderstanding,
or at best a linguistic analysis.
And even at its best it leads nowhere
because the problem is existential
and it cannot be solved through language analysis
and grammar.


One dark night a dervish was passing a dry well
when he heard a cry for help from below.
What is the matter? he called down.
I am a grammarian,
and I have unfortunately fallen,
due to my ignorance of the path, into this deep well,
in which I am now all but immobilized, responded the other.
Hold, friend, and I'll fetch a ladder and a rope,
said the dervish.


One moment please! said the grammarian.
Your grammar and diction are faulty.
Be good enough to amend them.
If that is so much more important than the essentials,
shouted the dervish, you had best stay where you are
until I have learned to speak properly.
And he went his way.

-OSHO, A Cup of Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment