Search This Blog:

OSHO
NEVER BORN NEVER DIED,
ONLY VISITED THIS PLANET EARTH
BETWEEN
11 DECEMBER 1931 AND 19 JANUARY 1990

I would like more and more writers, poets, film makers to steal as much as they can, because truth is not my property, I am not its owner. let it reach in any way, in anybody's name, in any form, but let it reach. Beyond Psychology#3 Q#2 : Osho

If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be mirrored: two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me."

"Only that which cannot be taken away by death is real. Everything else is unreal, it is made of the same stuff dreams are made of." ~OSHO♥

Friday 26 March 2010

You are not accidental. Existence needs you. :: OSHO



You are not accidental. Existence needs you. Without you something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it. That's what gives you dignity, that the whole existence will miss you. The stars and sun and moon, the trees and birds and earth - everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you.


-OSHO

8 comments:

  1. Really a Very encouraging quote. We can relax as we are not surplus.Thanks Mr CoolDeep.

    Rajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. always welcome dearest Rajan Ji....

    ~♥Love & Light☼~

    ~♥OSHO~♥~Love♥~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I like this, I am feeling awesome already. Even if i have no friend in the world at least the Universe will miss me. hee hee my eyes lighted up when i read this. This is good. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful.. Gaia.. and where did my friend vanish all this while huh?

    good to see you around once again...

    love..

    hey and not just the universe.. dear.. look i already had started to miss you

    :-)

    ~♥Love & light☼~

    CoolDeep

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey , nice blog , like it ,
    won't be nice if i u can clickover to my blog page too ,
    & post some suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey monisha.. thanks for your appreciation.. k i will check your blog..

    :-)♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most of the sayings of the teachers now look silly ,if not downright idiotic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice dear
    and thanks for providing us osho's discourses.

    ReplyDelete