Search This Blog:

OSHO
NEVER BORN NEVER DIED,
ONLY VISITED THIS PLANET EARTH
BETWEEN
11 DECEMBER 1931 AND 19 JANUARY 1990

I would like more and more writers, poets, film makers to steal as much as they can, because truth is not my property, I am not its owner. let it reach in any way, in anybody's name, in any form, but let it reach. Beyond Psychology#3 Q#2 : Osho

If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be mirrored: two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me."

"Only that which cannot be taken away by death is real. Everything else is unreal, it is made of the same stuff dreams are made of." ~OSHO♥

Wednesday 20 May 2009

What is Real Love? A Sufi Perspective!

Many times Osho has talked about Sufi Masters in his discourses. I was made aware of this video by a friend treading the Sufi Path to whom I will always be grateful for that. And listening to Shaykh Hisham Kabbani in this 3 videos I understand why Osho had talked by and large about these wonderful spiritual masters.

Here, Shaykh Hisham Kabbani speaks at an interfaith event about the reality of human beings, the meaning of real love, tolerance, acceptance and the human potential.

Don't just watch these 3 videos. Contemplate on it, savour it and eventually, simply just go on enjoying.

God bless.

Love,

CoolDeep (oshoonline)

What is Real Love 1 - A Sufi Perspective



What is Real Love 2 - A Sufi Perspective



What is Real Love 3 - A Sufi Perspective




No comments:

Post a Comment